Vopy is a game-changing embedded finance technology that will alter the rules for financial services and disrupt global markets. Vopy has developed patented solutions that give our clients a unique chance to participate in e-payments and global banking transformation.
With our solutions, millions of people in the Mobile-First Generation will access fast, secure, and mobile banking for their everyday needs.
Unbanked will become banked and able to prosper financially.
Salaries will show up, and bills will be paid with a smartphone.
These changes create opportunities for new players.
Vopy supplies them with payment tools and blockchain-based tools to make it happen, fast, securely and cost-effectively.
Simply put, we deliver trust – faster.
By time Vopy goes public in 2022, you will have built a solid business and onboarded a couple of strategically important customers and partners. Initially, as a Compliance Manager, you will collaborate daily with the CEO on strategy.
As the business rapidly grows, your role will quickly transform into Director as the company ramps up.
This is once in a lifetime, unique opportunity!
Imagine being a part of a successful, well-funded company within FinTech that rapidly changes the market and is expected to go public. Perhaps the next generation of a Klarna like company?
This is the ultimate opportunity for a bright, hard-working, strategic, operationally experienced and entrepreneurial person. The business that is happening at Vopy now is amazing. Before we can reveal more intel, you will be asked to sign an NDA.
About The Role
General working experience (3+ years) within the financial services sector is a must, legal background is beneficial (but not a must), and experience from a similar role is a requirement; and most importantly – you are passionate about compliance as a way of supporting a healthy business.
Specific experience is required within:
Payment Services/Embedded finance
Consumer credit, financing and lending
Swedish and EU financial laws and regulations
Experience with FinTech
Furthermore, you have excellent English language skills.
You are comfortable with working independently, hands on, but also thrive on working with others in and outside of the compliance team.
You possess the ability to engage with stakeholders, to prioritise and problem solve in a progressing environment, and to deliver with high quality within the compliance focus area.
You have integrity, ambition, a proactive and action-oriented mindset, and you are an excellent communicator.
Your day-to-day operational and hands on responsibilities will include:
- Performing and coordinating risk based compliance control reviews
- Providing compliance training and sharing knowledge internally
- Drafting, co-ordinating or quality assuring notifications and filings to the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Supporting Vopy with input on various compliance related matters such as conflict of interest, suitability assessments etc
- Updating and creating of governing documents
- Conducting regulatory intelligence (“horizon scanning”) - monitoring and identify new or updated rules and regulations or other regulatory developments applicable to VOPY’s business
- Representing Compliance in new product approval assessments
- Identifying, analysing and assessing compliance risks to create and implement compliance plans
- Monitoring and reviewing Vopy's adherence to regulations and ensuring good compliance governance within the business
- Preparing and coordinating internal and external reports
- Supporting Vopy's business operations on various compliance related matters
We take care of you!
- Working with a world-class payment technology that can change the world for the better
- Opportunity to be a part of an IPO
- Unique opportunity to an early generous stock-option package in a fast-growing company
- Good compensation & benefits
- Much fun and hard work in an inspirational and highly International environment
Do you want to be part of how e-payments for trusted brands and Embedded Baking impacts the world of financial services?
This is an incredibly unique opportunity. We need an absolute energetic person to execute our vision. For the right candidate, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
The office is located in the heart of Stockholm financial district at Kungsgatan 3.
Welcome aboard. A great place to work!