Vopy is a Swedish FinTech company revolutionising Financial Services with its patented technology within the area of Embedded Finance (an area forecasted to grow to 7.2 trillion USD by 2030).
The Problems we solve:
Adding Financial Services to a non-financial company offering can have enormous benefits for both the company itself (e.g. reducing customer churn, increasing revenue, increasing relevance etc) and its customer base (e.g. saving time and money, more convenience, more financial freedom etc).
However, adding Financial Services to non-financial companies comes at a great cost and risk: it is complex, confusing and the entry barrier is high; it requires licenses, expert know-how and developing a complex and expensive technological infrastructure. As a result, most companies rely on or refer their customers to Banks for conducting financial services. Moreover, 20% of the world's population remains unbanked (i.e. not having access to a bank account).
Vopy is bridging these gaps - it disrupts the traditional banking industry as it enables non-financial companies, and their customers, to directly engage in Financial Services, even outside of the banking network, and move money faster, cheaper and more freely than they would do through traditional banking services. Our mission is to drive global financial inclusion and wellbeing by means of future-proofing companies and driving their profitable growth with cutting edge FinTech solutions within Embedded Finance.
What to expect?
By joining Vopy you will find yourself at the cross section of Financial Technologies & Services, Go-to-Market strategy design and execution, Business Modelling, Innovation, Development, Experimentation and Partnerships - all with the mission of pursuing financial inclusion & wellbeing of 100s of millions of people worldwide.
Vopy is on a journey to an IPO (initial public offering) and joining us at this stage will give you an invaluable experience of a startup with a strong backing. We are in the process of growing our operations to in order to meet the international demand for our solutions.
About the Role
Due to an increased international demand for our services, we are now looking to expand our team with senior international Account Managers. We are looking for experienced professionals with a solid relevant track record, well-versed in all phases of the sales process, from prospecting to signing, and even with the ins and outs of Go To Market Strategies.
This is a senior commercial role which requires international commercial experience and, ideally, an existing network within the area of FinTech, Banking, Financial Services, Telco, Consumer Goods or IT.
We believe that you are experienced enough to quickly grasp our business model and SWOTs and to design and execute an action plan that supports our strategy. We are looking for go-getters who take initiative, are quick on their feet, focus on solutions and generate results.
We expect our new senior Account Managers to hit the ground running and contribute with existing relationships and area/industry expertise that can lead to concrete business opportunities, both on the short and long term. We would like you to be strong in prospecting, lead generation and qualification and to continually fill the pipeline with new and compatible leads and opportunities.
You will be expected to build a solid client portfolio and onboard a number of strategically important customers and partners, in collaboration with your team.
Your focus areas will be aligned with your strengths. As Vopy grows, you will have the possibility to expand your responsibilities and take command of a sector or region.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- BA degree (preferably within finance, business or tech)
- Strong pre-sales, prospecting and solution sales experience (additional methods meriting)
- 5+ years of international sales and/or sales management experience within Software/SaaS or Financial Services
- Proven track record within Sales and a consistent achievement of targets
- Professional grade English; Swedish and additional languages are meriting
- If based in Sweden, permanent residence (including working visa) within Sweden
- Customer Centricity and Performance focus
- Solutions Sales training
- Service minded and empathetic
- Experience from Financial Industry, FinTech, E-commerce, Major Consumer Brands, Telco or IT
- Management Consulting experience
- Having worked internationally and with large and complex deals
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Inquisitive nature
- Cloud, SaaS and PaaS knowledge
- Business Awareness and Acumen: SWOT identification and understanding the FinTech / E-payment / Embedded Finance industry
- Problem Solving: the ability to offer recommendations and solutions
- Planning and Organising: Stakeholder and Project Management
- Self-leadership: time and performance management
- Strategic Influencing
We take care of our own
- Competitive salary & benefits
- An early generous stock-option package in a fast-growing company
- Annual health & fitness allowance
- Pension plan
- Excellent work/life balance - remote work possibility
- An international and diverse environment
- Superb office location (Stureplan / Kungsgatan 3, Stockholm)
If you meet the requirements listed above and you're curious to learn more, feel free to submit an application.
VP, Business Development