Enable embedded finance - a world of growth
Vopy strive for a world where all businesses can offer their customers financial services, embedded under their own brand. Making businesses grow and creating a world of financial inclusion.
Our products and services enable any company and brand to offer plug-and-play-ready Financial Services directly to their customer base, under their own brand, without the need to acquire a banking license and build up complex technology or expertise. We provide a white-label cloud tech platform designed to expand the customer’s offering, fuel their growth, and put the customers at the center of their customers (end-users) spending journey.
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing FinTech and contribute to our customers, and therefore also Vopy’s, success? Apply for the role as AML/Fraud Analyst.
What we are looking for
As Vopy’s AML/Fraud Analyst, you will carry out the daily work to prevent Financial Crime. We need your expertise to, via our fraud detection tool, identify suspicious transactions to be able to protect our business and customers from any fraud related risks or losses. You will support us with setting up the fraud framework and own the process.
What you will do for us
The AML/Fraud Analyst will play a crucial role in Vopy’s work to prevent Financial Crime.
You will be responsible for;
- Financial Crime Monitoring and investigations
- Monitoring and follow up of suspected cases
- Coordinate incidents with our partner banks and customers
- Be our point of contact for fraud related issues internally and with external stakeholders
- Support and deliver Fraud training
- Create relevant policies and procedures
- Create and prepare relevant police report or Suspicious Activity Reports
- Support our partners banks with their Know Your Customer (KYC) requests and be the link between them and our customers.
- Monitor the regulatory development in the area and participate in external fraud forums.
Vopy is a fast-growing company, and your responsibilities may change over time.
You are also someone who
- You have 1-2 years' experience in working with Financial Crime
- You have a university degree preferable in Law, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics
- You have a high level of integrity
- Experience in the analytics lifecycle, from requirements gathering, data extraction and analysis to sharing insights and advising on decision making
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Passion for learning about Financial Crime
- Is ambitious and goal-oriented, who likes to go above and beyond
- Dare to challenge (status quo) by using innovative solutions to create change
- Enjoys being of great importance, taking Vopy to the next level
- Has a strong business understanding
- Like to have fun at work
What you will get
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and employment terms.
- Flexibility & work-life balance: Trust-based culture: we found a good balance between office and remote work.
- Health: Employees receives a yearly allowance of 5000 SEK to spend
- Pension: We provide a pension plan to our employees.
- Superb office location at the very heart of Stockholm
Our Workplace & Culture
We are an ambitious, experienced, and driven team that values creativity, productivity, and a good sense of humor. Working at Vopy is dynamic and the learning is constant. Our values that shape us:
We make the financial services part of ur customers’ businesses easier to use. Therefore, simplicity and accessibility are essential in everything we do.
As a company seeking our customers’ and their customers’ trust, we are uncompromising when it comes to trustworthiness and keeping our word.
We redefine how good embedded financial services should work. It’s only natural that we we have one foot in the future. Always on our toes to make our services even simpler.
Again – do you want to be a part of making businesses grow and creating a world of financial inclusion? Send in your application and you are one step closer to join a fast-growing, fun and successful fintech company - Vopy!