Enable embedded finance - a world of growth
Vopy strive for a world where all businesses can offer their customers financial services, embedded under their own brand. Making businesses grow and creating a world of financial inclusion.
Our products and services enable any company and brand to offer plug-and-play-ready Financial Services directly to their customer base, under their own brand, without the need to acquire a banking license and build up complex technology or expertise. We provide a white-label cloud tech platform designed to expand the customer’s offering, fuel their growth, and put the customers at the center of their customers (end-users) spending journey.
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing FinTech and contribute to our customers, and therefore also Vopy’s, success? Apply for the role as Card Operations Officer.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Card Operations Officer who will play an important part in building Vopy’s operations from scratch. You will be a part of the Customer Operations team and report to the VP of Customers Operations, as well as work closely with the Settlement and Reconciliation Officer, our DevOps teams and Compliance Officer.
This role is ideal for someone who has a few years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the financial industry, and now want’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to establish a new function in a fast-growing FinTech. This position is perfectly suited for a person that is process oriented, efficient, a team player and a creative soul that gets things done.
What you will do for us
The Card Operations Officer will play a crucial role in several operative functions which includes among other:
- Development of card production file
- Extraction of stationary file
- Sharing the card printing file with printing vendor
- Keeping track of dispatched cards
- Making reports on delivery success rates and turnaround times
- Keeping track of card activations
- Taking care of complaints related to card not delivered, PIN issue, PoS, Ecommerce transaction issue and ATM cash withdrawal issue
- Primary contact point of corporate customer’s customer care team (2nd line support)
Vopy is a fast-growing company, and your responsibilities may change over time.
You are also someone who
- Is ambitious and goal-oriented, who likes to go above and beyond
- Dare to challenge (status quo) by using innovative solutions to create change
- Enjoys being of great importance, taking Vopy to the next level
- Has a strong business understanding
- Like to have fun at work
What you will get
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and employment terms.
- Flexibility & work-life balance: Trust-based culture: we found a good balance between office and remote work.
- Health: Employees receives a yearly allowance of 5000 SEK to spend
- Pension: We provide a pension plan to our employees.
- Superb office location at the very heart of Stockholm
Our Workplace & Culture
We are an ambitious, experienced, and driven team that values creativity, productivity, and a good sense of humor. Working at Vopy is dynamic and the learning is constant. Our values that shape us:
We make the financial services part of ur customers’ businesses easier to use. Therefore, simplicity and accessibility are essential in everything we do.
As a company seeking our customers’ and their customers’ trust, we are uncompromising when it comes to trustworthiness and keeping our word.
We redefine how good embedded financial services should work. It’s only natural that we we have one foot in the future. Always on our toes to make our services even simpler.
Again – do you want to be a part of making businesses grow and creating a world of financial inclusion? Send in your application and you are one step closer to join a fast-growing, fun and successful fintech company - Vopy!